What is a Doula
A doula is a person that provides psychological and emotional support during pregnancy, birth and the postpartum period.
As a doula I will help you make informed decision about your options and make sure that you feel safe in your journey.
With over 100 hours of fertility, birth and postpartum support training, I offer my services to help you and support you in the best way.
Services will be defined according to your specific needs, including:
- prenatal appointments
- nurturing, continuous support and reassurance
- phone and email support as questions or concerns arise
- birth plan
- comfort measures to adopt for a smooth labor and delivery
- continuous support during labour and childbirth
- support in the first postpartum hours
From the beginning I can be there to provide you with emotional, practical and informational support in the comfort of your home.
I will be there to support you during your parenting journey, help you in meal preparation and soft house cores.
A postnatal doula gives new parents the opportunity to talk things through and just chat. I can also give you extra hands and arms if you want to take a shower without worrying!